[oletrucks] about suburban carryalls....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] about suburban carryalls....
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:22:52 EST
 I have some literature on them, if I can find it. I bought one, a '57 year
about nothing but chevy Trucks, and it had the Sedan delivery, panel,
suburban, and specs too. I also have a B&W 8x10 photo of a blurry Panel
driving by fast in some GMC or Chevy ad,,,I think it was Chevy, like a '58.
Have to see if I can dig it out sometime and from somewhere. I love the Subs,
wish there were more info on them. Also on Cantrell Staion wagons ( Woodie
versions of the Suburban ).

Jerry Casper
Fairfax, VA