[oletrucks] 3/4 and 1 Ton Disk Brake Conversion Kit?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, jrdorsey@strato.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 3/4 and 1 Ton Disk Brake Conversion Kit?
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 23:47:30 EST
        Kudos to John Dorsey for his work on the disk brake conversion for the
neglected 3600 and 3800 model trucks. John, if I were in FL, I would certainly
take you up on your offer to do the disk brake/modern 16" wheel conversion.
        Perhaps there are enough of us interested in this conversion to warrant
having a batch of "kits" made. Is anybody else interested? Would you be
willing to have batches made to your spec for other listees? For my own part,
this sounds like a very good change. I like the fact that the truck looks
stock, but will stop!

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com