Re: [oletrucks] two-tone paint

To: "SHAWN & JO" <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] two-tone paint
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:40:39 -0500
The Feb issue of "Custom & Classic Trucks" has a nice '48 done in this
style. It's on page 49 if you just want to browse it at the newsstand.  I
personally like the two-tone treatment, even though it wasn't factory
available. Since having the corner cab windows added to my '51, the cab is
in light primer from the beltline up. I like the way this looks too - and it
sure makes sense to have a light colored roof in a hot climate.

Jack / Winter Park FL