Re: [oletrucks] parts and paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] parts and paint
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:27:29 -0800
Refer to the archives for a PPG code for the interior color (an e-mail from Bob
Adler).  I used the code to cross reference to my favorite flavor of paint.
The match is excellent.

>>> "Clay Creel" <oldnphat@inet.att.co.kr> 02/11/99 09:33AM >>>
I have a question.  i have a friend who is painting the interior of his 50'
1/2 ton and wants the original color.  he says all he can find is lacquer
paints for it but his body man insists on enamel.  what should he do? go
with the lacquer or is there somewhere he can buy the enamel?

also, i have another friend that has 8 - 16" 6 lug rims with clips for chevy
trucks,  he didn't specify the year.  email me back and i'll give you more
details.

thanks,
OLD n. PHAT
oldnphat@inet.att.co.kr