[oletrucks] [Fwd: Frame]

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] [Fwd: Frame]
From: John & Vicki Garton <wishful@syix.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:09:42 -0800
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:39:45 -0800
From: John & Vicki Garton <wishful@syix.com>
To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame

Fellow truckers,

In the April issue of Clasic Trucks magazine on page 46, there is a
article on No limit's chevy truck frame. This is the same one I am
using. I had to buy mine. Some lucky person is going to win this one.
Anyway, the only difference between this one and mine is mine has the 4
link suspension inside the frame to fit those larger tires on it. It is
a well designed frame. Those of you that can make it to Paso Robles on
March 12th for the show won't be disappointed. Lots and lots of trucks.
Take care.

John Garton