RE: [oletrucks] Golden State Follies

To: "'Hudson29@aol.com'" <Hudson29@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Golden State Follies
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:01:26 -0800
Paul:
By the way, I'm down here in Moorpark.  Last year I ordered a cache of
parts from GSPP and did experience back-ordered parts.  One part in
particular was a "Instrument Cluster 'V' " for $59.95.  So, I think to
myself (thinking it was a remanufactured whole cluster): "My that's cheap."
What I got was a Chrome 'V' Instrument Cluster TRIM.
I returned the item for credit in hopes of perchasing more, but have been
reserved about buying from them again.  You don't know exacting what your
getting from the description in their catalog.

Otherwise, I thought that they were an Okay parts distributor as well.

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200