Re: [oletrucks] More Golden State Follies

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More Golden State Follies
From: rchansle@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:57:18 -0700

Paul,
Last time I was in LA I picked up some parts from GSPP and didnt have much
problem. I only bought parts that were in stock and that I knew were
correct (tailgate and some other bed parts). They seemed to have the best
prices for most of what I needed. I also bought some stuff from The Truck
Shop in Orange and found them very helpful. There is also a company in
Fullerton (CPP) which makes the brake kits and power steering units for
GSPP. These guys make great parts for brake and steering upgrades. For a
real treat though,  you should make a trip to the Pomona Swap meet and
check them all out. GSPP and The Truck Shop bring LOTS of stuff for sale
(usually about 10% off). There are other vendors there too with lots of
parts available. The Bumper Shop and Bumper Boyz  are there with lots of
chromed bumpers and grills for sale and/or exchange. Its worth the trip if
you havent been before.
Bob

Hudson29@aol.com on 02/17/99 10:25:10 AM

Please respond to Hudson29@aol.com