[oletrucks] oletrucks Rubber Stamps

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Advdesign1@aol.com, bbb678@worldnet.att.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] oletrucks Rubber Stamps
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:29:18 EST
        Thanks to Terese LaPree and Tom Caperton of this list and a little
shameless
filching from suppliers catalogs and printed GM material, I have nine oletruck
designs ready for release. Stamp ready art is a rare commodity, and most of
the drawings needed some going over to make good stamps, hense the delay
getting going on this project.
        The designs average 1'' X 2" and I can provide them for $7.00 post
paid,  (CA
addresses add $.50 to support those hard working folks in Sacramento.) If you
wish to add your name and address to the right side of the picture of the
oletruck, the price would be $15.00 post paid, (once again CA residents need
to support their beloved beuaracracy by adding $1.12.)
        The current designs are all pickups, but I am on the lookout for good
Panel &
Suburban art. If you have some line art of any old truck, please don't be shy!
The current designs are: Art Deco Chevy, 48/50 Chevy 3100, 51 Chevy 3100,
52/53 Chevy 3100, AD GMC 100, 54 Chevy Long Bed (3800?), 55 Chevy 2nd Step
Short, 57 Chevy Step Short, 58/59 Chevy Step Short.
        I am having some bizzare software problems at the moment an can only FAX
samples, but by next week I should have a fully working sample sheet available
as an e-mail attachment or for snail mail. Stay tuned to this station for the
latest news and information folks!

Paul O'Neil, Ye Olde Stamp Maker
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com