Re: [oletrucks] blue dots

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] blue dots
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:45:16 -0500
What the blue dots do is it gives the tail lights a bluish/purplish hue
when the light are turned on. You have to place the blue dots right over
bulb to get the best effect. They are sorta difficult to install as many
have broken lenses trying to drill out the hole to put them in. The
Brothers catalog has lenses with the dots allready installed.
The effect is a custom look to the taillights to give it a better
appearance than the standard ole red looking lenses....Wayne

At 09:01 AM 2/20/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I hate to sound like a bonehead, but even though I have been hearing
>about and seeing "blue dots"  in catalogs and various places, all I can
>tell is that they are a different type of tail light lens.
>Can someone tell me what makes them different from regular lenses?
>Confused
>Brad

---------
                 http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
For a quick view of oletrucks mailing list members trucks go to:
         http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html