Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness

To: <MPHUDAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring harness
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 07:59:24 -0800
If I remember correctly, the center post is your constant.  If you have and
Ohm meter you can check this easily.  With all power disconnected, connect
you meter leads to the two outside terminals.  Click the switch a few times
and see if you have continuity.  If you don't move one lead to the center
terminal and click the switch again and see if you have continuity.  You
should get continuity every second time you activate the switch.  Test the
other outside terminal in the same way.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC