[oletrucks] Headers

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Headers
From: John & Vicki Garton <wishful@syix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 14:06:55 -0800
I am going to have a small block chevy in my truck in the near future.
Something I was wondering about, was a set of headers. Can anybody tell
me who makes a header for this type of setup. The truck is a 55 2nd
series and it has a heidt's mustang II setup. So the steering is rack
and pinion. I would prefer the long tube type headers. I know the block
hugger type fit but I want to stay away from those if at all possible.
Thanks for any help you can offer.

John Garton