Re: [oletrucks] parts web site

To: <MPHUDAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] parts web site
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:19:32 -0800
I don't know about single headlights on a 58, but I do know that GMC
offered a real strip-o version in 56-57 called the "Fleet" grill that
didn't even have the real bumpers (it looked like a chunk of channel iron)
on it.  It had what looked like a Chevy hood (no port-hole in the nose), a
very minimal grill.  I haven't ever seen one up close, but I have an
inadvertent picture of one somewhere.  Did Chevy maybe have something like
this?

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC