Re: [oletrucks] (Classic) Auto Restorer Mag

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Hudson29@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (Classic) Auto Restorer Mag
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:36:33 -0500
Paul,
        Where can I find that magazine? Do you know of any bookstores etc
specifically that carry it? We have Barnes and Noble, B. dalton, an
Books a Million. I'd love to find it beause I've never seen a good
spread on the 1 ton panel and since I have a 51' one ton panel,  it
would thrill me to find the magazine.
        Great work on the stamps. I am going to touch up my drawing of a one
ton panel and ship it off to you as soon as I can get some more time. I
would like to have a stamp made with my business name nextto it as I am
going to use the panel in my tile business. One more project in the
works for me I guess. I'm sure you will get a ton of orders for the
stamps you made at such a reasonable price.
        thanks again.
shawn
51' chevy 1 ton panel