[oletrucks] vendors

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] vendors
From: "Jared Walch" <chevyolds@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:28:27 PST
Today I had trouble with one of the vent window handles that I had
purchased from Chevyduty weeks ago. (The hole for the pin had been
drilled crooked)
I was surprised when I called them and they said they would send a new
one free of charge with the next order. Of course the $450 order I had
made this morning may have had effect as well.
This large order was with free shipping, we'll see how quickly it
arrives.

Has anyone asked them if they would like to get involved with the list?

   Jared

---
Jared Walch
1941 Oldsmobile