[oletrucks] AD Truck for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Truck for sale
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 23:16:41 EST
Hi all,

Brian has been approached about buying a 1950 AD truck that is in better shape
than his 57 farm truck. . .it was repainted the original color around 1980 but
otherwise is all original.  He's buying it from the second owner whose son is
a friend of Brian's, who's had it since around 1970, and it's been kept inside
for the most part. . .ie, can't pass this one up.  Besides this is for his
wife to drive around.

But this means that he needs to get rid of some stuff to make way for it. . .
primarily the only other AD truck he has--1949 frame with a 47 cab on it, no
bed, good drivetrain, good 16-in wheels.  He said to call it more of a
"rolling chassis" as he doesn't consider the cab that good, but frame and
suspension mechanicals are very good.  If anyone is interested in part or all,
he needs to get rid of it.  He wanted around $450.

I know this is heresy, but since the 1950 will get Brian's wife out of VW's,
he also needs to sell a 1956 unrestored VW bug and a 1967 restored bug,
original, red, 98/100 point show car level. . .about as near perfect as it can
be, usually trailered to shows.  If you know anyone interested let me know.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN