Re: [oletrucks] Strange photos

To: "Wayne Osborne" <wcosborne@inetnow.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Strange photos
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 00:27:40 -0500
Thanks for the unusual pictures, Wayne.  At the Charlotte AutoFair last
Spring, I saw an AD big truck with a Kenworth sleeper built on the back of
it.  It was well done and the truck was beautifully restored.  BTW, that's a
great truck in the tree....but I'd rather have Eddie's on the ground.  :>)
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100