[oletrucks] Vacum reservoir construction

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Vacum reservoir construction
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:09:01 -0800
Hello,

I am fabricating a vacuum reservoir tank to aid my vacuum windshield wipers.
Can anyone tell me if I need to install a check valve to prevent the vacuum
stored  being drawn back into the intake manifold?  My plan is to use a
piece of three or four inch tubing with plates welded on either end and the
appropriate tubes installed to allow connection to the vacuum line of the
windshield wiper motor.

Thanks in advance.
Stephen
'58 Fleetside 3200