[oletrucks] [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]
From: Roger <mr14162@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 18:04:09 -0800
To: mr14162@earthlink.net
From: Mail Administrator<Postmaster@mail2.rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:50:43 -0500
                Boundary="===========================_ _= 8350524(18951)"

--===========================_ _= 8350524(18951)

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
the addresses and re-mail the message):

SMTP <1stphil1@rochester.rr.com>

Please reply to Postmaster@mail2.rochester.rr.com

--===========================_ _= 8350524(18951)

Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:55:14 -0800
From: Roger <mr14162@earthlink.net>
To: 1stphil1@rochester.rr.com
Subject: 59 GMC

Eric,
Thanks for the offer on the block off plate but I have one. Up where the
ash tray is where the damage is at. My friend is going to help me out
and try and patch it up, then I'll see how good or bad it looks and
decide if I'm going to switch out the dash. It sounds like a lot of work
to change the dash! On the parking lights, the truck that I'm buying
does not have the original lights. But I do have left side used but the
top of it is chipped, but it is the whole bezel, back plastic plate, and
a light lens its not show quality but it'll fit in there and work after
you clean it up a little. Give me a price and I'll give you a fair deal.
I'mm looking for a turn signal knob, 3/4 ton hubcabs, and an owners
manual for my 59 GMC. Lets trade if you have any of these items. In
about a month or so I may be getting another 59 GMC for only $500 up in
Bakersfield California (I live in Southern California) from my aunts
friend. Maybe it'll have some parking lights on it. I'll let you know.
Well Eric thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon, Roger.