[oletrucks] TF Master cylinder/ front clip

To: oletrucks chevy <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Master cylinder/ front clip
From: derrick gray <dgray_98_doc@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:32:39 -0800 (PST)
Hey guys,
  Should  I have to pump the brakes 3 or 4 times every time I stop.
Once I pump it, it gets a good firm pedal with lots of pedal.  If I
don't pump it, it almost goes to the floor before it gets firm.  Is
this a sign that I need to rebuild the master cylinder or is this
normal for these old trucks?  Also, why is it that we hear so much
about camero, must@#g, and volare front clips but never anything about
late model pickup front clip swaps.  Is this not a feasable union?
TIA
Derrick
'56 3100