Re: [oletrucks] Shift linkage

To: MASK4335@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shift linkage
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 23:13:11 -0500
The three speed column has two threaded holes for shifter shaft bushing a few
inches below steering wheel and also a slot to locate shifter transmission box a
few inches above steering box. I suppose you could put these in your column if
they aren't there but I don't know how you would keep chips from falling in the
column and ending up in the steering box. I have some columns if you are passing
through Ct. :>)

Grant 50 3100