Re: [oletrucks] Wiper motor

To: sculver@iwl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiper motor
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:18:46 EST
Smokey,
Where are you coming from?
I am 1/2 the distance between Chattanooga Tn. and Atlanta Ga., Pretty much if
you are going to be on the north side of Atlanta, I will come to see you,
since that is an saterday, I might even drive the "beast".

Also, I guess that you are from the S.E., Do you know of any Swap meets soon
in the area?  Although I have loved old chevys my whole life, I am new to
searching for parts.  I am also a sponge who likes to soak up as much as
possible about the AD's.
TIA
Casey
Calhoun, Ga.
(30 miles S. of Dalton, 60 miles north of Atlanta  on I-75)
Any one else close to me?