[oletrucks] Engine runs cool on one side.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine runs cool on one side.
From: Majorso2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:29:53 EST
I have a problem with my newly rebuilt Chevy 427 HP Big Block Engine.  The
engine runs cool on the left side.  Too cool.  It runs normal on the right
side.  I have done a complete tune up twice.  Changed electronic distributors
(HEI).  Took off new Edelbrock intake and put on another new one with new
gaskets  and sealer to insure there are no vaccum leaks.  Changed carburators.
Turned carburator around.  Checked for every possible vaccum leak.  Set
timeing from very high to very low. Each cylinder has approximately 175 lbs
compression, no low cylinders.  All plugs and wires are firing properly.
Nothing I've done seems to help, it still runs almost cold on the left side.
The engine doesn.t skip or hesitate,  it tacks up nicely.  Does anyone have
any ideas I haven't tried.