[oletrucks] FW: Interior Painting....54 Half Ton

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FW: Interior Painting....54 Half Ton
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 13:49:15 -0600
and once again, *please* reply to WorldNetrd@aol.com , not to me...

-----Original Message-----
From: WorldNetrd@aol.com [mailto:WorldNetrd@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, 28 February, 1999 3:53 PM
To: mrphilco@mail.wko.com
Subject: Interior Painting....54 Half Ton

Am half way through a restoration on my 54 half ton.  I have a De Lux cab
which is an Ocean Green exterior.  Am stumpted about interior colors...Truck
had an repainted interior but the headliner and door panels seemed to ge a
greenish/gray.  What I have found is that the interior cab should be a light
green with a Juniper green accent on the dash and around the windows.  Can
anyone veryify this color combination and also what about the interior seat
cover/headliner colors for this combo...was there only one color option or
could you get many.  I can not find out what all of the seat cover color
options were.

Randy Weis