[oletrucks] Nice 51 1-ton

To: "Ole' Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Nice 51 1-ton
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:04:03 -0800
I just got back from an EMT class that I am taking.  One of the instructors
was driving a 1951 Chevy 1-ton.  The truck still has the original paint,
and 84,000 garage kept original miles on it.  The truck was bought new,
used by a local business until just a few years ago.  He still has the
original sales sheet, owners manual, and receipts from all the maintenance
that has been done to it over the years (all at the local garage).  He said
he would think about joining the list (he's new to computers).  As far as I
can tell, it is a really clean (the cab corners are still solid), straight,
and unmolested original (no, it's not for sale.  I already asked). If he
brings it again, I will get a picture and scan it in.  Take care.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC