[oletrucks] Torque tube up for grabs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Torque tube up for grabs
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:13:38 EST
The rearend swap for my 54 is going great, almost done.  I have about 5 hrs
into it so far, well my father and I do.  The rear end and springs are
mounted, all I have to do now is center the rear, find pinion angle, and weld.
We spent most of the time yesterday cleaning up every thing.  We are using my
57's springs, a little modification needed.  We lucked into placing the
rearend in and it being perfectly centered.  With this now done, I have a 54
torque tube with good brakes, and excellent wheel cylinders.  One of which was
just rebuilt last week.  If any one is interested please email me off line.
Hopefully someone is interested because it will be to the scrap pile for
cremation, or something like that.  Has partial set of springs, PO removed 3
to lower it and there are not spring clamps on it.

TIA,
Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100