RE: [oletrucks] looking for pictures & a list member

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] looking for pictures & a list member
From: Richard Kinas <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:12:01 -0500
Charlie,

Try Jim Carters catalog for 34-59 truck parts. There are at least 5
drawings of TF trucks in there. If you dont have a catalog, these pen and
ink drawings were created by:

Bryant Stewart
#7 Maple Ave.
Farley, MA 01344

They are very nice.
Also my brother has a very large collection of original advertisements for
AD and TF trucks. I could see if he would scan them for you if you wanted.

On a side note I have been trying to get in touch with list member John W
Sutherland. Hey John, if you see this please reply.

Thanks,

1959 Chevrolet Apache      ____    3100