[oletrucks] Trucks: rear gear set up

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Trucks: rear gear set up
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:20:03 -500
Does anyone know where I could find an article with pics on how to
install new rear end gears???  More particularly...what function does
the crush sleeve do? Anyone have any hints on how to get the shims
right? Any help appreciated...I don't believe this is all that
difficult to install... Any special tools req'd.? Do I have to install
the crush sleeve when checking shim/gear clearances?
rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker