Re: [oletrucks] looking for pictures

To: peter@petervolwerk.demon.nl, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] looking for pictures
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:50:58 EST
Hey Guys,
I've also a need for a nice frontal and upper view picture for an AD truck.
I've done a 2D- 2 views drawing in autocad R14 and would like to do a 3D model
in this program I have put the drivers side and rear view into the program and
have been able to make a 3D bed, but all of the curves on the cab/hood area
are more than I have had spare time to deal with.  It is cool to be able to
run off a scaled drawing of the side view though.

Any help would be appreciated.
Casey
47-2 Thriftmaster