Re: [oletrucks] 235 Head

To: "Terry White" <twhite@bcbsal.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 Head
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:30:39 -0500
I'd get a few more 2nd opinions. There is absolutely no reason not to
install hardened exhaust seats except to save money. If you plan on anything
more than occasional driving, you need hardened seats with modern fuels.

Many machine shops don't want to bother with inline motors. They can do two
V-8s in the time it takes to set up and do an I6, so they will discourage
you and quote high prices. Keep looking.

JAck / Winter Park FL