[oletrucks] Exterior color code question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Exterior color code question
From: Markegates@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:52:59 EST
I have a 57 1/2 ton stepside that I'm working on.  The VIN number matches fine
with the red book showing that it is a 3100 manufactured out of Kansas City.
I would like to know the original exterior color.  The plate in the door jam
shows: 5000 GVW,
trim - STD, and color - 769.  It would appear that the color should have a 234
number.  Can anyone tell me what color - 769 would be?

Mark Gates