[oletrucks] 58 GMC sales brochure and owners manual

To: "Ole' Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 GMC sales brochure and owners manual
From: "Dave Cunningham" <djcvjc@riconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 19:48:24 -0500
Hi all,
I have scanned a 58 GMC sales brochure, 58 GMC owners manual and a 58 GMC
owners guide and I have put them on cdrom anyone on this list wanting a copy
contact me off list. All I ask is to get enough money to cover the cost of
shipping and the cdrom. Here is my email address.djcvjc@riconnect.com

Dave Cunningham
55GMC

PS please don't send me any email viruses.