FW: FW: [oletrucks] Transmission Available

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: FW: [oletrucks] Transmission Available
From: sheldon <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:49:31 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From:   L1Chevy@aol.com [SMTP:L1Chevy@aol.com]
Sent:   Monday, March 15, 1999 10:55 AM
To:     sheldon@ssmachine.com
Subject:        Re: FW: [oletrucks] Transmission Available

Dave,

  The old 3 spds had 2 shift levers on side and the gear shift lever on the
column. This sounds like what I'd call a top loader. I'm interested!... can
you give me an approx overall length, does it have a yoke on the back, and
if so what size?

  Sheldon Schmidt  '56 4x4
  sheldon@ssmachine.com

Sheldon, I'm not totally sure what you mean by a top loader...the shifter
comes out of the top of the transmission...hope this is what you're
referring
to..let me know if I can provide further specifics

  Dave Koon