Re: [oletrucks] windshield glass replacement help needed

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] windshield glass replacement help needed
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:06:41 -0500
When I did mine this way I ended up with some areas where the gasket needed to
be
pulled  out on the inside and especially the outside. Because my body work was
so
flawless :>) I had several bondo squeegees left over. Trim these into a hook
and/or a vee and they make great tools for working out small (or large) areas.

Grant 50 3100