[oletrucks] Voltage Dropping Resistors

To: "Chevy E-Mail List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Voltage Dropping Resistors
From: "Brad Rusnak" <b_rusnak@telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:23:53 -0700
It appears that I don't have any voltage dropping resistors on my converted
6 volt to 12 volt truck.
The only thing that I am sure that works are the headlights.
A local shop suggested using a ballast resistor from an early 70s Chrysler.
These are approximately 1.8 ohm and cost about $10.00 Canadian.
Does anyone know what the correct resistance and wattage is for one of these
resistors?

Brad Rusnak
b_rusnak@telusplanet.net
1949 Chev 1/2 Ton Deluxe Cab