RE: [oletrucks] '41 chev p/u's available

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '41 chev p/u's available
From: sheldon <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:09:46 -0800

Doug,

  As far as I know, the trucks are someplace in Nevada, and a friend of mine in
the Salem OR area
would need to travel to Nevada, and help with transporting the trucks, yes all
3 come as a package
deal. He said approx $2000.00  plus some travel expense....If you are
interested, I will see if we
can get all interested parties in contact with each other.

sheldon  '56 4x4
sheldon@ssmachine.com

My wife will kill me for even thinking about it, but ha, what the heck.
Where are they & how much?  Sold as a discounted lot?  Tell me more!

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX