Re: [oletrucks] Rear Disk Brakes

To: rwelch@ionet.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear Disk Brakes
From: MPHUDAK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:33:19 EST
Thanks for all the info, I have decided to fork over the $70+ for the rebuilt
calipers and am going to pick up the residual valves with the adjustable
proportioning valve today.  I was just looking for the cheaper route.  I will
eventually change to discs up front, don't know exactly how, what kit to use.
I will probably wait until I get another chassis.  Any one that is interested
in M2 conversions or for disc rear conversions should check with speedway,
#404-736-3733.  I bought my GM rotor conversion for my M2 on my 57 for $225,
not including shipping.  It contains the rotors, bearings, seals, calipers,
pads and mounting bracket with hardware, a bit better than 275-325 from other
companies.  Speedway motors leans more toward the racers, but does carry a lot
of items we can use.  Thanks for all the input.

Hudak
2-54 3100
57 3100