[oletrucks] Grill Bars for a '49

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Grill Bars for a '49
From: Bennett Ratliff <Bennett@HUNTPROP.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:00:05 -0600
Just got news from my chrome guy that two of my five grill bars are
rusted beyond repair.  Does anyone know where I can get the bottom and
one middle grill bar, cores are all I need and I will have them
re-chromed with the others so they will match.  Painted or chromed ones
will work and we can strip them down to metal.  Near Dallas if possible.
HELP!

B Ratliff  -  '49 AD 3100 in parts, coming back together slowly