[oletrucks] Reverse tilt hood

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Reverse tilt hood
From: DWShort@webtv.net (Donald Short)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:46:24 -0800 (PST)
I am currently building a 51 Chevy 3100. I am currently stripping the
rear of the frame in preperation to install a Heidt 4 link setup with
coil over shocks,  the rear-end will probably be a 10 bolt posi.
Another modification I would like to make to the truck is a foreward
tilt hood. I heard rumors of a shop in Arizona making a kit for this
modification. Any information on this, or information on doing the mod
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don Short