[oletrucks] Got my '51

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Got my '51
From: "Thomas Johns" <tommymagic@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:11:24 -0500
Hello again,
    Thanks for the hint on that assembly plant.  Casey, I live in Roswell.
Tom, thanks, I'm thinking of keeping the truck half rod and half stock.
Keeping the running gear stock, while upgrading the interior massivley, and
adding a camaro clip.  The truck was actually near Lanett and Valley AL
area.
    Also, if I have a stock 1951 half ton engine, is it a 235 or 216?  I
thought it was 235, but read somewhere that '51s had 216's.  Thanks in
advance.

Andy
1951 12 piece windows