[oletrucks] RE: 235 Head cast numbers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: 235 Head cast numbers
From: Jeremy Eastman <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:59:10 -0500
I found a good write-up on 235's and 261's, swapping heads, etc. at the
Chevrolets Online site (Australian Chevy enthusiast organization, what
seems to be our down-under counterpart).  The URL is
http://www.chevrolet.com.au/articles/engine_swap.htm.  There are some
issues with matching a 261 head to a 235 and this article (courtesy of a
Patrick's catlog write-up) gives a lot of detail.
They also have some very good articles on some recent topics we've
covered.. oil grades, RPM ratio's, etc.

Inliners international has an excellent listing of head casting numbers by
year/size.  They're at http://www.Inliners.org/