Re: [oletrucks] Discount offer from Jim Carters

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Discount offer from Jim Carters
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:37:32 -0600
I, also, would like to say thanks to Kelly and to pass the thanks along to
Jim.  I've been doing business with Jim (& Comp.) since when he was about
the only vendor in the business (nearly 20 years) & I have always been
satisfied with service & the parts.  Glad to have you guys on board with the
list.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh (Cust # 42190)
dpewter@msn.com