Re: [oletrucks] heater core and tweaked frame woes

To: cafe_dave@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] heater core and tweaked frame woes
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:41:00 EDT
Dave
 We talked on the phone the other day about radiator cap pressure. If I
remember correctly you said you have had your heater core recored with the
tube & fin type core.
I have a new radiator and had my heater core recored with tube & fin core in
my 58 Chevy also. I have been runnung a 13lb cap for about two years with no
problems. However if you are still running with the original core you will
need to stay with a 4lb cap.

Kelly