[oletrucks] Western Canada Swap Meet, May 1 & 2

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Western Canada Swap Meet, May 1 & 2
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 10:25:21 -0700
1999 Red Deer Swap Meet, May 1 & 2.  Westerner Exhibition Fairgrounds,
Red Deer Alberta. This is Canada's largest indoor swap meet, with almost
600 indoor stalls. There is usually a ton of stuff out in the parking
lot as well.
        Swap Meet hours are Saturday 1st from 8am to 5 pm, and Sunday 2nd from
9 am to 3 pm.
        I will have a stall there, but I won't know the stall number until the
15th. Anyone from the list wanting to come past and shoot the bull for
awile is more than welcome! I'll even buy the coffee! I have a bunch of
stock '48 Chevy parts for sale, plus some other odds 'n' ends.
        Hope to see some of you there!

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles