Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes

To: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:48:34 -0700
I found the brochure and here are the episodes related to the '54 Build.
Show No. 116 '54 Replace front suspension. ST6-05
Show No. 120 '54 Install rear end. ST6-09
Show No. 126 '54 Build engine lower end. ST6-15
Show No. 130 '54 Build engine upper end. ST6-19
Show No. 134 '54 Engine install. ST6-23
Show No. 137 '54 Professional muffler install.

The number to call to place orders is: 1-800-544-8485
or mail to:
Shadetree Mechanic
P.O. Box 51210
Knoxville, TN 37950