[oletrucks] Guages for trade or sale...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, RifeB@ttc.com, b_rusnak@telusplanet.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Guages for trade or sale...
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:01:27 EDT
Hey everyone,
For those of you that were interested, my trade list is as follows:
I have a very complete truck, I only would like things like: a passenger
mirror arm, the metal trim for the door pannels (little square track), good
chrome bezels for the headlights, rear tailight assembly w/ right  side
mountings, glass lenses for the back, I also would like to have an exterior
oil filter if you have an extra.

Any combination of two of the afore mentioned items (except the oilfilter and
tailight assem.) would be a good trade?  I haven't got a storage area or I
might need some more things.
If you've got some non-standard trim or small things, let me know, maybe we
can work something out.

As to wether I would like $ for the guages, yes.  For the temp. guage = $10
(because of the difficulty in getting it out, comes with the reducer for the
235 head); The oil pressure guage = $8 (comes with the little adapter for the
235 block and the sm. diam copper tube); For the battery guage = $5(the
little paper piece on the back came off when being removed, not the
insulator, but the upside down T that stuck up between the two terminals.);
For the speedo = $15 (it comes with a good speedo cable and housing, the
cable has been replaced recently by a PO).  I also have avalable the bezel
ring that covers the faces of the guages and has the descriptions (ie.
battery, gasoline, temp, oil in white letters on that burgandy/brown
background, It is in VERY GOOD shape and has only a small bit of cracked
beige paint right next to the chrome ring to the inside.
It really is in good shape.  It will cost $10.  For the above prices, I ship
anywhere in the US.

Thanks in AD vance
Casey
-'47-2 Thriftmaster
P.S. I got the guages (VDO - White Face Cockpit) into the housings this
weekend, they fit nicely with a little work.