[oletrucks] GMC Parts Book Light Duty

To: "Ole'Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Parts Book Light Duty
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:02:03 -0400
[oletrucks] Looking for NAPCO Owners.
I'm the proud owner of a fairly r-u-f-f , won't pass state inspection, 59'
Chevy 1-ton NAPCO 4x4, I am NOT affiliated with any business, club, society
or entity attempting to sell you anything!  I'm just an average guy with a
wife and 4 kids trying to get together with other NAPCO owners who love
their toy's as much as I do.  I'm attempting to create a database of people
to swap 4x4 specific information with.  My stash of NAPCO information is
mighty slim.  If you are interested, and don't mind sharing info, idea's or
a tale' or two, please e-mail me.  pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net Thanx for your
time.  Yours, Kevin.