Re: [oletrucks] Sand Blaster

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sand Blaster
From: David Ault <dlault@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 07:39:35 -0700
I have a pressure sand blaster from TIP. I have used this to blast the
frame with good results. The only problem I had was in leaving the
blasting material in the blaster over night. This clogged up the output
at the bottom of the tank. It was not difficult to get it cleaned out,
but I learned to drain the tank when I finish.

Dave Ault
'50 3100

      Dave Ault     dlault@juno.com