[oletrucks] Re: Canadian AD Engines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Canadian AD Engines
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:12:54 -0600
Mac:

Thanks for clearing up that bit of confusion. I always thought that the
current (original) engine in my '52 was a 216.

Now - what about the Canadian GMCs??  Did they use the Chevy engines
(216 and 235) or did they use the same engines as their American
counterparts??  I have to ask these questions because I have been lucky
enough to NOT have to do engine work (yet).

Dave Q.
'52 Chev 1314 1/2-ton
'50 GMC 9434 1-ton