Re: [oletrucks] canopy express

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] canopy express
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:38:31 -0700
Yes, it is definitely worth restoring.  Yes, it is VERY rare.  And if it is
as you say it is, it would be worth $2500 to me, but the fact that it is so
rare makes it very hard to determine a solid market value.  I guess it is
like anything else, it is worth what someone is willing to pay at the time
of the sale.  Good luck with it.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco