[oletrucks] Brake light switch

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake light switch
From: DWShort@webtv.net (Donald Short)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 15:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Lately I have seen quite a few people running into problems with the
mechanical brake light switches. When I had this problem with my 51, the
PO had butchered the floor when installing the V-8 engine, moving the
brake pedal to miss the exhast manifold, I found it a lot easier to
install a hydraulic brake light switch. The switch was readily available
at NAPA. Just cut the line out of the master cylinder and put a tee
fitting into accomodate the hydraulic switch and run the wires to it.

Don Short
51 3100 under construction